Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally getting back to normal

The last couple of weeks ave been out of the ordinary and I fee like only now that we are getting back to some semblance of normalcy. I've even been away from here for about 2 weeks and it's time to reconnect.



Living Hope Church in Dixon passed on me as their pastor. I'm disappointed because I thought that would be a great fit between my giftedness and what was going on there. I could have taken that church to the next level. I had a plan for growing it not only numerically but also spiritually. There's no reason that church should not be 300 people. I pray God's blessing upon them as they continue their search.



I still feel that I am in the middle of God's will in this search. It's taken a few months and a little bit of disappointment here and there, but my faith and trust is in God to take me where He will take me. I am called to pastoral ministry and will continue to persevere to be obedient to what God wants and where He wants me.



Tomorrow I'm going to get back to some of my notes on the 12 Apostles

No comments: