Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Boss

My friend Steve and I went to see Bruce Springsteen in concert last night. After all that's been going on with my dad and the job search the last few weeks, this was a good escape for a few hours. Of course I bought the tickets before I got laid off...otherwise I wouldn't have gone.

The Boss was The Boss. Greatest concert in the world (no matter what you Stones and Dave Matthews people say) How he can still go out night after night at age 57 and do this is beyond me. There were a lot of the classics ('Badlands', 'No Surrender', "The Promised Land'), some nuggets from the past ("Thundercrack', "Tunnel of Love'). Plus all the new stuff which sounded great even thought i don't have the album yet ('Radio Nowhere', 'Girls in Their Summer Clothes', 'Gypsy Biker').

No comments: