Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hurry up and wait

Ah, the frustrations of a job search.

There are some really good options out there that I am just waiting on. Tomorrow I've got an interview for another position at THe Mechanics Bank as Product Manager. I think I've got a pretty decent shot at it just because of my position at the bank. Perahps there may even be a bit of pressure for them to hire me. Who can say??

I've got a 2-hour long interview with the full search committee at the church in Walla Walla on the 11th. It's so far alway because the Senior Pastor is on a mission trip to India. But things look hopeful there..

I'm still waiting on some contact info at Dealertrack. If I could get an interview there, I'd likely have a good shot because of my relationships with dealers in the area.

But my best shot right now is probably at ECCU (Evangelical Christian Credit Union). I've interviewed twice and it looks good. I'm waiting to get a call back to find out what the next step is...probably a face-to-face interview at their headquarters in Orange County before an offer arrives. This is the one I am most hopeful about.

No comments: