Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Broken nose...maybe

I almost broke vmy bnose last night. I still might have because it's pretty tender up at the bridge.

Caleb and I were playing. He grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards him and I did a face plant right into his bunk bed at full speed. Heard a crunch sound. It hurt like a mother. Thenh blood startted to pour out. I've never had this much blood come out of me at any one time. I probably lost 1/2 cup of blood over 5 minutes or so before it frianlly calmed down and stopped. I put ice on it for an hour or so and I was dizzy and a bit disoriented for another hour after that or so.

Caleb felt really bad.. He kept asking if I was going to be all right. he thought it was his fault. He kept looking like he was going to cry. But he was back to normal this morning.

Late note...this just in...Caleb had an eye doctor appointment today and needs glasses.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I suspected Caleb needed glasses. He was squinting alot at Cyndi graduation party.

Bummer about your nose.