Monday, November 10, 2008

Salinas/Monterey trip

I've got a little catching up to do...

Last week I did an overnight business trip down to Salinas and Monterey. I usually hate these but this was a necessary evil. A nunch of car dealers down there that I had not seen nor talked to. It turned out to be a bountiful trip. I've already got dealer agreements back from 3 stores down there and may have as manmy as another half dozen or so.

I sepnt the night in Monterey at a little hotel that had an indoor swimming pool/jacuzzi (which I took advantage of) and a breakfast bar.

I was going to go to Little Louie's Linguine House for dinner but I walked in there and waited about 5 minutes and no one ever showed up to seat me. So out I went and ended up at Bubba Gump's...which was really pretty good. I had shrimp scampi over linguine. There was a lemon taste to the butter sauce which was amazing. The next time I make scampi I'll need to throw some lemon juice in for effect.

By THursday early afternoon I was working my way back home because I had to be at a parent-teacher conference for Caleb. End of the first quarter and he's doing pretty well in school

No comments: