Tuesday, February 19, 2008

15 minutes????

I got an email from the sedarch team leader of Jacob's Well church in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. I interviewed with them last week for about 45 minutes and it went really well.

Now Steve, the Executive Pastor, wants to talk to me for about 15 minutes. I am scratching my head trying ti figure out what he will want to talk about. I don't think it is to tell me that I am no longer a candidate...he could have done that on email and besides it wouldn't not take 15 minutes. It's too short of a time for another interview. I can't believe they would ask us to go out and candidate just based on a 45 minute interview. So what is left?

The only thing that I can think of is that he needs clarification on something we had talked about. our talk (I can't call it an interview) is set for 9 am Thursday

No comments: