Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Walla Walla back on the table

The church that I had been most interested in being a pastor at was Trinity Baptist Church in Walla Walla. I had a series of pretty good interviews and felt very comfortable with them. Of all the churches I had talked to or interviewed with, Trinity seemed like the best connection. So I was disappointed when they told me in mid-December that they were bringing someone else up to candidate but that I was still 'in play' if the other person did not work out.

I did not hear anything from them for awhile and had pretty much given up on them. Until last week when I got an email from them and tht they want to continue the process with me.

I have a video interview with them tonight. I think that it is pretty much a 'catching up' interview to see what is going on with both of us.

But this is the job I want. I'll post an update tomorrow

1 comment:

Matt said...

Three days since you said you would update.