Friday, May 30, 2008

End of a good week

More so than when I was at The Mechanics Bank, I get a good reeling at then end of a week's worth of work atWestamerica. I think for the last 3 years or so at Mechanics Bank that I was on a bit of cruise control. Business was good and well established and I didn't have a lot of incentive to go forward.

But here I'm starting from the ground floor. This week wasn't as successful $$-wise as I would have liked it to be, but I'm still doing at lot to build up by dealer base. I'm expecting at lot of good things in June. After an afternoon of running around to dealers and making a lot of phone calls, I feel satisfied. It's Friday night and Im going to make a Martini, grill some steaks, bake some potatoes and saute some asparagus.

1 comment:

Matt said...

From your typing it looks like you've already had a bit of the See-thru. I really envy you, Jeff. I hope you appreciate your career. It would be a shame if you didn't.