Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life unfolds

One church that I thought would fall off of my list is back on. This is Emmanuel Free Methodist in ALton, Il. They liked buyt were on tehy erge of hiring someone else. Well, that someone else has not called back or ogtten in touch with the church to accept the position. I talked to Mark Scandrett at the church today and he's convinced the gu won't happen but want' to hear ity from him first. THhen they will interview me and we'll take it from there.

TJ Goff, our worship pastor and a good friend of mine is leaving in 3 weeks to help plant a church in South Carolina.

It looks like I'm going to be financially laid off at Bay Hills...they're 50K in the red for the year. But 'll still be on staff...just not get paid.

Caleb's new phrase (which he picked up from SpongeBob) is "Oh barnacles!"

No comments: