Saturday, December 6, 2008

Another place that I sent my resume

Perninsula Bible Church has another sister church just up the road on the peninsula. It's called Central Peninsula Church. When first moved up to the Bay Area in 1993 I went there a few times. Whenever PBC has it's annual men's retreat, all the pastors go and teh one who usually fills the pulpit that Sunday is Mark Mitchell, who is the Senior Pastor at Central APeninsula Church.

They are looking for a Community Life Pastor, one to do small groups, assimilation and men's ministry. I sent them my reusme today so we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Did you know there is a PBC Willow Glen just down the thr road from me? Ipassed it on the wat to the hardware store.

I still think you should talk to my bshop.

macbosnia said...

Cool! I'll be curious...