Friday, December 19, 2008

Devils Lake

After all my ranting nd raving about this pastoral search and wondering what is going on, I get an email out of the blue from a church in Devils Lake, North Dakota, which is interested in talking to me about their Pastor of Discpleship position. Not exactly an ideal location, right???

I'm going to respond to them and talk to them, but I'm not putting anything else on hold for this. We're still going to start looking to move come January. Who knows if anything will happen with this church, and besides, what about the location? I'm tired of trying to figure out what God is doing

1 comment:

Matt said...

"what about the location?"

Thank God the pastors in my life have never had this attitude. I don't believe you are called. If you were you wouldn't let location be an issue.