Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our plan for Christmas

This year we're going to be spending Christmas with my family and with Christa's family. We'll spenhd Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas day also. We'll go to Christmas dinner in Walnut Creek. But we'll leave early from there and drive to Southern California to be with Christa's family. We'll have Christmas with them, complete with Christmas dinner and presents on the 26th.

I"m flying back by myself on the 28th to go to work. Christa and the kids are going to vstay down there for a frew more days and then drive back.

They will probably be down there over New Year's so I am looking for something to do on New Year's Eve. maybe I'll have a small dinner party here. Maybe I'll call Matt and see if he wants to do something.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Sounds stressful. Try to be patient. I don' think I could do all that and stay focused.

Matt said...

I thought we had plans on New Years eve. Does "sweet caroline" mean anything to you?

jeff miller said...

Superdiamond isn't playing on New Year's. Want to get together??