Friday, December 28, 2007

Got a job!!!

Yes,I am no longer in the ranks of the unemployed. No longer a burden to society. And boy, did it happen fast!!

I got a call about noon yesterday from kaiperm Federal Credit Union. They are the credit union for Kaiser Permanente. They are getting more into the auto finance world and were looking for an area rep. They wanted to interview me at 3:30 and they told me I had teh job at the end of the interview. It's not 100% official yet, because I still have to pass the background check and receive the actual offer, but this sounds like a great opportunity.

So give praise and glory to God for what He has done. Today is the last day of my severance package from the bank. I start at Kaiperm on Wednesday. That means that I will be officially unemployed for only 1 day, that being New Year's Eve.

No comments: