Monday, March 3, 2008

The beginning of a new week- with food aplenty

I hardly know where to begin with all of the food issues this week.

First, Christa is making dinner all week as an anniversary present. Tonight we are having meatloaf with potatoes. Tomorrow night is lasagna. Friday are BBq bacon cheeseburgers.

so what about Wed, Thurs and Sat??

We're going out to dinner for our anniversary on Wed. Originally we wanted to get a babysitter in Walnut Creek and go to Vic Stewart's for steak. The babysitter fell through so we got a babysitter closer to home and we'll go to Outback for steaks and red wine.

Saturday we are going to Cirque de Soleil for Christa's birthday and to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory before.

Thursday night I'm finally cashing in my Christmas present of a cooking class. I'm taking the French Steakhouse class at HomeChef from 6-9 pm. I'll be making hangar steak, scalloped potatoes and a chocolate souffle.

What week! I'll probably gain 5 pounds.

No comments: