Monday, March 31, 2008

Fasting for Zack

Tuesday will be a fast day for Zack. Thanks to Bryguy in Idaho who came up with the idea. Bryguy, Zack, maybe George and myself will fast from dinner to dinner Monday and Tuesday. We will also spend a great deal of time in prayer for Zack, that God would be at work in his life in a mighty way. Also that God would provide a job for Zack and that he can begin to put some of his issues in the past.

I see this as being a great encouragement to Zack. The friends which he basically abandoned are now accepting him back 100% with no strings attached. Not only that but we are making a sacrifice by fasting for him and seeking God's will for him.

May he be encouraged by this

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

macbosnia said...

So glad he's reappeared! I will pray for him (although I have no idea what's going on in his life).