Monday, March 10, 2008

Wisconsin is encouraging

Whoever thought we might move to Chippewa Falls Wisconsin. It is now becoming a possibility. I've been interviewing with a church there called Jacob's Well for a small groups pastor position. They have about 1100 people at the church and 500 of the 800 adults are in small groups. I've interviewed with them 3 times and I am the only one they are looking at at this point. They've eliminated everyone else.

I had my first talk with the Senior Pastor today, kind of a get-to-know-you type of thing. All the official interviews are done. This talk today was to see if we were theologically compatible (we are) and to see if we can work together (I think we can). The next step is to have another talk with the execlutive pastor and his wife about moving out there, etc. After that, we candidate (go out for a visit) and see what happens.

EXciting times could be happening.

No comments: