Monday, July 21, 2008

So what do you think about this?

Augugst 1 has been kind of our deadline for ministry, that if I didn't have anything really working with a church then that we would probably stop the search and move to Brentwood. I've been sending out a lot of resumes and gotten virtually no nibbles at all and was getting frsutrated...until today.

I got a letter and a questionnaire from an EVFree church in Janesvile Wisconsin. They found me in the EFCA database and are interested in me for their discipleship pastor position.

Never trust in circumstances but pay attention to them. Is this God at work?

1 comment:

Matt said...

If Brentwood is a good place for you to live then live there. There is no rule that says you have to stop sending out resumes.

Aren't you already a small groups pastor?