Monday, July 14, 2008

Theyr'e in Yosemite and I'm not

I was a little surprised when Christa told me that she and the kids were going to do a day trip to Yosemite today. That's a pretty long day. But they're off to go and will probably be home late. THey left to go to Brentwood to meet up with the CLiatt's. Regan and their daughter Jillian will stay behind with a babysitter. They may end up staying overnight in Brentwood, depending on how tired they feel.

Yosemite is all Caleb could talk about. The last time he was there he was about 2 1/2 and we were coming back from a trip to June Lake. We hit Yomseite Valley on the way back and walked to Lower Yomseite Falls. Caleb had such a great time playing in the creek and hiking around.

I love having my music on shuffle. You never know what will come on next. Right now is Steve Camp's "Where are the Heroes", one of my favoite songs.

No comments: